Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:01:51 -0400
From:      User & Ian Patrick Thomas <ipt@adelphia.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   can I remove modules.old if I have a modules dir

	I found that my / partition is at 67% and I want to get rid of some
unnecessary files/directories in this partition.  Can I safely remove
modules.old and its contents?  I have a modules directory.  I think the
modules.old directory was created after I compiled and installed a new
kernel, is this correct?  My current kernel boots without any problems so
it seems that modules.old is unnecessary.

Ian