Date:      Wed, 05 Apr 2000 20:27:14 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Mitsuru IWASAKI <iwasaki@jp.FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        nate@yogotech.com, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Call for review: restart pccardd by SIGHUP

In message <200004052048.FAA14401@tasogare.imasy.or.jp> Mitsuru IWASAKI writes:
: Thanks!  Actually I thought of sysctl(machdep.checkio) in 3.X to get
: current available resources dynamically, but I couldn't get how to get
: them from resource manager of newbus system in 4.X and -CURRENT.

I'd be happy to work with you to add this to my "hints" driver posted
earlier.  If we can get away from having to specify the IRQs and
ioports in the pccard.conf file, I'd be very happy.

Warner