Date:      Sun, 04 Feb 1996 20:42:29 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Infomercial ?

Hi,

Now that we have cool video on Freebsd. I was thinking that it is time
to put together a nice plain ol' fun movie. By any stretch of the
imagination am I director;however, I am very certain that some
in the group either have access to such talents or by themselves
are talented.

Maybe some cool shots of one your activities. I know for instance,
that some you jump of airplanes . I would love to have a shot of
someone jumping out with a parachute as the introduction 8)

The final cut of the movie we will probably turn into an mpeg
movie.

          Tnks!
          Amancio