Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 21:24:49 GMT
From:      "Carol Traynor" <caroluis@australia.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   informo.....

Hi. My name is Carol. I would like some simple information anout theBeOS operating
system. I am doing some info technology studies and I hope you will be able
to help me. 1)I want to know what kind of interface your system has - GUI and/or
CLI. 2) Please tell me the name of your main file system and what kind of security
it has for a user. 3)Can the BeOS system support multi tasking ? (a little info
please). 4)Does BeOS have the capability to dual boot.?(if so, who.).
Thankyou so much and I hope you can help me.
Carol T.
Darwin. Australia.