Date:      Sat, 9 Jun 2001 21:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/27956: New port:A messenging client supporting AOL, Yahoo,  MSN, and ICQ<synopsis of the problem (one line)>

The following reply was made to PR ports/27956; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>
To: root@tntpro.com
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: Re: ports/27956: New port:A messenging client supporting AOL, Yahoo,
 MSN, and ICQ<synopsis of the problem (one line)>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 21:36:47 -0700

 root@tntpro.com wrote:

 > >Number:         27956
 > >Category:       ports
 > >Synopsis:       New port:A messenging client supporting AOL, Yahoo, MSN, and ICQ

 	Thank you for your submission, however it has numerous problems. First of
 all, we don't do ports of binaries except in extraordinary circumstances.
 Sources for this port are freely available, so this isn't one of those.
 Second, please take a good read through the porter's handbook. You want to
 use tabs instead of spaces for example.

 Good luck,

 Doug
 --
     If you're never wrong, you're not trying hard enough.