Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:19:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        Daryl Chance <dchance@valuedata.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: BSD toques - You must be Canadian, Eh?

Yeah we just call those winter hats.  But since there's a lot of winter in
Canada I suppose it makes sense to have a cool name for them.  Living in
Michigan, my mom born in Canada, and working with a lot of Canadian
friends (I can even tell the difference between a British Columbia accent
and a Saskatchewan one), I'm surprised I'd never heard the term.
I'm sure if anybody lobbied for anythng that would sell they' put em on
freebsdmall

					Tim

"A government big enough to give you everything
you want, is a government big enough to take
from you everything you have."
				-Gerald Ford