Date:      Sat, 27 Mar 2010 12:40:03 GMT
From:      "Hardy Schumacher" <hardy.schumacher@gmx.de>
To:        gecko@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/144734: www/firefox: Firefox-3.6 doesn't terminate it's processes correctly on close

The following reply was made to PR ports/144734; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Hardy Schumacher" <hardy.schumacher@gmx.de>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/144734: www/firefox: Firefox-3.6 doesn't terminate it's
 processes correctly on close
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 13:31:50 +0100

 Sorry, I have to recall my last message: Right after I wrote the last E-Mail I closed my firefox, and the processes were still there again.

 So I cannot say that the issue is gone forever. It seems that in some cases the issue is not there, but in general there is an issue.

 So the PR has to be kept open.

 Regards,
 Hardy
 --
 GMX DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
 http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02