Date:      Fri, 6 Mar 1998 09:54:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Mark Jones <mark@today.co.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: uu* Source Code

On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Mark Jones wrote:
> I have been looking for a simple package that communicates from a
> windows/dos machine to a unix based uucico server.  I have not had any luck
> in finding a ready made package so I was hoping that the source code may
> have been available at the free bsd ftp site.  I have been unable to find
> it.  Is it available?  If so where can I find it?

Assuming you are looking for something for the dos machine, look
for UUPC (note the reversal of the last two letters).  If you need
email and news too look for SNUUPM.

I see Drew Derbyshire on the lists from time to time, maybe he
could supply a URL :)

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com