Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2007 23:05:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      BSD Certification Team <rhyous@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   man sysinstall

Hello all,

The man page for sysinstall is pretty out of date.  I
am trying to PXE boot to an unattended install.

I figured out that I needed to add dists=base kernels
GENERIC even though kernels and GENERIC are not in the
list in the man page.

Is there anyone in charge of updating this
information?  I have never submitted an update.

Also the sample at
/usr/src/usr.sbin/sysinstall/install.cfg is no longer
up to date and does not work with 6.2-Release.  Does
anyone have a better up-to-date sample that could be
used?

Thanks,

Jared