Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 2013 00:48:33 +0930
From:      Shane Ambler <FreeBSD@ShaneWare.Biz>
To:        CeDeROM <cederom@tlen.pl>
Subject:   Re: chrome does not refresh screen content

On 09/07/2013 18:52, CeDeROM wrote:
> Your VLC/Xorg refresh related problem may be related to invalid Xorg
> configuration - please search for hald and xorg autodetectinput - if
> you have frozen screen until you move a mouse this is it and you can
> solve it relatively easy :-)

A few apps not refreshing their windows while vlc is playing is the only
issue I have noticed.

I have AutoAddDevices AutoEnableDevices AllowEmptyInput and
RandRRotation on and DontZap and Xinerama off in ServerFlags. If I
recall right, hald is handling the input devices, which I need to get
the wacom tablet working.