Date:      Fri, 15 Sep 2000 02:32:47 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        Caleb Walker <cwalker@cwalk.org>, Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Star Office and editor

I don't see why you don't want to invest in Applixware 4.2 for FreeBSD. The key
points for the above product is : -

1) It works extremely well on a Pentium 166 unlike star office
2) It takes 15 minutes to install unlike star office which takes "hours"
3) It cost only $195 Australian.

Looking forward to your feedback.

dannyh
dannyh@idx.com.au