Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:08:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Daniel Eischen <eischen@vigrid.com>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   External rack-mounted SCSI subsystem?

Any good pointers for a 2U-4U 19" rackmounted SCSI enclosure?
I don't want any CPU/motherboard, just an external SCSI subsystem
with removable SCSI shuttles (Ultra F/W) and internal power
supply.  4 drive bays would be more than sufficient.

This isn't for RAID either.  We just need to be able to easily
boot a system in either a classified or unclassified mode
(depending on what drives are installed in the enclosure).

Thanks,

--
Dan Eischen