Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 2000 21:31:20 +0100
From:      Mark Ovens <marko@freebsd.org>
To:        GDB <g-d-b@freegates.be>
Cc:        Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: e-mail: howto?

On Sun, Aug 20, 2000 at 07:52:28PM +0200, GDB wrote:
> I added the DS line. I installed cucipop. Then I started netscape. I noticed
> I can specify a POP and
> SMTP server in Netscape. I am wondering if it was really necessary to
> install cucipop.
> What do you think?

Dunno, I've never used cucipop (don't even know what it does) But,
if you are using Netscape I don't think you need anything else except
sendmail, but I'm not even sure you need that.

Having said all that I would recommend that you don't use Netscape
(unless you enjoy being told to format your mail properly)

> But: I specified the SMTP and POP servers and sent a mail to myself: it
> works! Cool.
> (Would this be the last mail I send from Win98? :-) )

I sincerely hope so. Look at the mess it makes of the formatting of
your message:)

--
		4.4 - The number of the Beastie