Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 12:27:34 -0500
From:      Chris Johnson <cjohnson@palomine.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   List spam (was Re: "Please Add a Veterans Ring of Honor Link")

On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 09:09:43AM -0800, Dan Mahoney wrote:
> I get *really* pissed when folks SPAM technical newsgroups.

Can this list be configured to reject messages that don't have the list address
in either the To or the Cc field? This would have stopped *all* of the spam
I've received through this list in the last couple of months. I'm on lists that
are configured this way, but they're not majordomo lists, and I don't know if
this is on option with majordomo.

Chris