Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:08:35 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        ROHIT PALIWAL <rohitpaliwal33@yahoo.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: request for sending documents on installation of freebsd

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 04:01:52AM -0800, ROHIT PALIWAL wrote:
> sir,
> i am new to freebsd and have never installed it but have heard about it and i am having the dvd version of it and is not able to understand the installation process so please send me the required documents to understand the complete installation process. i will be grateful towards
> so please send me the documents
>
> my e-mail id is rohitpaliwal33@yahoo.com

Great to hear that there are more people interested in FreeBSD every day! :)

Apparently, you have access to e-mail.  Do you also have access to the
World-Wide Web?  If so, the FreeBSD Handbook, which contains
installation instructions, is available at http://www.FreeBSD.org/handbook/

If you wish, you can also fetch it using FTP; just go to
ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/handbook/ and pick the format you
are most comfortable with - PDF, RTF, HTML, or plain text.  You can
download the Handbook in the format that you have chosen, and then print
it out to have it handy during the installation process.

Hope that helps :)

G'luck,
Peter