Date:      Thu, 03 Jan 2002 17:06:11 -0500
From:      Jan Knepper <jan@digitaldaemon.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dell Inspiron 5000e with 3Com Megahertz 10/100 LAN PC Card 3CXFE574BT

--------------030206090802020409080709

I am pretty sure the card is a PC Card card.
I just pulled it out of the machine and it said so. Also CURRENT detects
it as such.
I just need to know if it is save to downgrade to 4.4-STABLE comming
from CURRENT...
Jan

Peter Radcliffe wrote:

>Jan Knepper <jan@digitaldaemon.com> probably said:
>
>>Dell Inspiron 5000e with 3Com Megahertz 10/100 LAN PC Card 3CXFE574BT
>>Just wondered if anyone is using this combination with FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE.
>>I am running CURRENT now, but experience too much problems.
>>

>I believe that 3com card is cardbus (I could be wrong but I didn't
>think 3com made any 10/100 non-cardbus cards), if so it won't work
>with -STABLE.
>
>P.

--------------030206090802020409080709

<head>
</head>
I am pretty sure the card is a PC Card card.<br>
I just pulled it out of the machine and it said so. Also CURRENT detects
it as such.<br>
I just need to know if it is save to downgrade to 4.4-STABLE comming from
CURRENT...<br>
Jan<br>
Peter Radcliffe wrote:<br>