Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 10:03:11 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <freyes@inch.com>
To:        "FreeBSd Chat list" <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD friendly hardware vendor?

Anyone could recommend a FreeBSD friendly hardware reseller? The one I
used to buy from (atipa) seems to be going the way of Linux. They
stopped listing FreeBSD in their list of pre-isntalled OS and their
re-designed site has Linux links on the top.

I have a local reseller I use for Win stuff, but they have 0 knowledge
of FreeBSD.

I have looked at the gallery before, and just checked it again. Most
stores don't seem to be doing much of an effort to attract FreeBSD
users (i.e. their FreeBSD offers are stale).