Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:04:01 -0800
From:      "Terry Thomas" <printery@srv.net>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Newsgroups and more, oh my!

There is an excellent searchable mailing list archive at
http://groups.google.com/groups?group=mailing.freebsd.questions
or
http://groups.google.com/groups?group=mailing.freebsd.newbies
that seems to be more reachable/searchable than at
http://www.freebsd.org/search/search.html
My guess is that the freebsd-questions archive has extremely high traffic
and is off-line sometimes???

But then freebsd.org also gives you the option of searching the docs too...
either way all are handy when you have immediate problems that you need
answers to...

Terry