Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 1998 10:21:51 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Malte Lance <malte@webmore.com>
To:        Tom Mullaney <tpm@jovian.net>
Cc:        Stuart Krivis <stuart@apk.net>, Thomas Mullaney <tpm@callisto.jovian.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Quick Questions

Tom Mullaney writes:
 > It does thank you!
 >
 > I just finished an install of the complete OS including the ports from
 > 2.2.6, but we still dont have access to apache, a bunch of shells,

/usr/ports/www/apache*
Have a look at /usr/ports/shells/

Tom, what exactly is your problem ?

 > utilities etc.  What do we need to do.  I tried tell the install pgm to
 > install all packages, but it takes HOURS and then fills up the disk
space.

Why don't you just read the "Complete ..." while installing instead of
trying silly things like installing ALL the packages ?
Do you have Terrabytes of harddisk-space ? Yes, then do, if not then
don't.

Malte.