Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 05:32:10 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
To:        igorr@crosswinds.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2nd printer (with cheap printserver!)

Hello, I just took a 5 year old Epson inkjet printer, went and
bought the $55 (us) printserver and now have it printing with the
static IP address I gave it with the setup tool. It's made by EDIMAX
and I just hooked it up two days ago. It's outside dimensions are
half the size of a floppy disk, and 1/2 inch thick, and snaps right
on the back of your inkjet printer, then just plug in the RJ-45
cable and run the setup utility which only for setup needs a DOS or
Win95/98/NT/2000 box. Went and used a dual boot box just long enough
to set the static IP then pulled the windows box off the network.
For $55 dollars this TCP/IP printserver is really cool.

http://www.edimax.com/ Then choose "print server" and it's the
cheapest one on there called;

"1-Port 10M Print Server with UTP Network Port Palmtop PS-901"

--
Bill Schoolcraft
PO Box 210076