Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 2001 03:31:26 -0600 (CST)
From:      Alex Charalabidis <alex@wnm.net>
To:        Thakingfish <thakingfish@hal3000.cx>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dnetc in FBSD

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Thakingfish wrote:

> Hi,
> whats this all about?
>
> Revision 1.20 / (download) - annotate - [select for diffs], Sun Jan 21
> 00:48:20 2001 UTC (7 hours, 49 minutes ago) by kris
> Branch: MAIN
> CVS Tags: HEAD
> Changes since 1.19: +2 -1 lines
> Diff to previous 1.19 (colored)
> Mark FORBIDDEN; local buffer overflows yielding user nobody.

Looking at the Makefile, it appears that dbaker himself marked
it. Straight from the horse's mouth, though the horse doesn't seem to have
told anyone anything so far... I'm sure it'll get its fair share of
publicity soon enough.

-ac

Alex Charalabidis (AC8139)            5050 Poplar Ave, Ste 170
System Administrator                         Memphis, TN 38157
WebNet Memphis                                  (901) 432 6000
Author, The Book of IRC              http://www.bookofirc.com/