Date:      Wed, 11 Mar 2015 14:45:27 +0100
From:      Michael Fuckner <michael@fuckner.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Server with 3TB Crashing at boot

Hi,

I have a server with 4 Xeon E7-8857 v2 and 96x32TB, organized as 8
Memory Risers with 12DIMMs each. With 2 Risers I can boot the System
with FreeBSD10.1-p6, when adding a third riser (above 1TB RAM) the
system crashes on boot.

http://dedi3.fuckner.net/~molli123/temp/3tb_ap1_phy2.png
http://dedi3.fuckner.net/~molli123/temp/3tb_crash.avi

Here is the dmesg/ verbose dmesg, but I believe the verbose one got
truncated. Is there anything more I can do than booting verbose and to
copy /var/run/dmesg.boot?

http://dedi3.fuckner.net/~molli123/temp/dmesg_q71l-4u_verbose.txt
http://dedi3.fuckner.net/~molli123/temp/dmesg_q71l-4u_10.1.txt

Regards,
  Michael!

PS: already posted to freebsd-amd64, but I was told these lists are better.