Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:05:51 +0100
From:      "Linda Tessand" <Tessand@uniservity.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   uniservity.net

Having used your site, may I congratulate you on its usefulness and thoroughness.

We are based in the UK and currently provide the UK's fastest growing online academic resource companion for higher education Students and academic staff.  A number of our users have found your site useful.

We have established mutual links with some of the highest quality content www academic resource sites and would be really interested in pursuing a similar relationship with you, as it is our goal to provide the highest quality academic content for our users.

We are also in the process of establishing online tutorials and bulletin boards.

Take a look at our service at http://www.uniservity.net
Login username: demo
Password: password

Please give us your feedback and if you are interested in promoting our service to your traffic we would be extremely grateful.  Such a link ought to be mutually beneficial to us both.

Many Thanks

Linda Tessand