Date:      Fri, 13 Mar 1998 08:48:31 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Aleksey Zvyagin <zal@rest.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help! Upgrade 2.2.5-RELEASE to 2.2-STABLE.

> Help me, please anyone.
> I used the cvsup utility for a upgrade from 2.2.5-RELEASE to 2.2-STABLE
> (only the 'src-sys' capability)

Sigh..  This has been talked about for at least the last week in the
-stable.

Perhaps it's time to make subscription to the list *mandatory* before
someone is allowed to cvsup the -stable bits?  We're just going to get
FAQ'd to death in the future if we don't do something like this, I'm
really worried about that.

P.S.  As has been covered in *great* detail this last week, and as is
also available via the mailing list archives, edit /dev/wd0a to be the
fully-slice-qualified name, like the other entries.  e.g. /dev/wd0s1a.

					Jordan