Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 18:34:46 -0500
From:      ringlord@bbs.dcoisp.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   apache-ssl-1.2.6 port certific making troubles.

Greetings.
This is probably somewhat of an easy questions, but sometimes after I
install a port, I am a bit confused as to where files get placed.
The README.SSL file states that in order to even start running the
compiled httpsd binary, I must make a certificate by typing make
certificate.  Where do I type this?
I went to /usr/ports/www/apache-ssl/work/apache_1.2.6 and typed make
certificate, but the compiler right off the bat started spitting out
errors about the /usr/local/etc/ssleay.cnf file at line 0, and
ultimately quit.
Just for completeness, I installed the sraref-2.0, ssleay-8.1, and
apache-ssl ports all at once.
Which directory do I go to make the certificate?
Thanks, and I realize this is probably an easy one.
Jeremy