Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 14:06:44 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        Dorian Harmans <aapjeschaapje@wanadoo.nl>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question

Burncd (man burncd) is supposed to work but since I don't have an atapi
cdr drive I used /usr/ports/sysutils/cdrecord  to burn with a usb drive.
It actually worked, but I got a lot of errors.  Oh, wait, were you talking
about an os besides FreeBSD?  I think any cd burner software can handle an
ISO if you do it right, but I'm sure at least one numscull out there has
made one that can't use an international standard file format.

					Tim