Date:      Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:04:15 -0400
From:      "Michael Richards" <marsdesign@mailandnews.com>
To:        "Gerard Samuel" <trini0@optonline.net>, "Mike" <root@Frankie.Service>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Extremely newbie question

Thanks a bunch, that really helped, everything is working spiffy now.  all i
have to do is close up a few holes in the firewall and i'm away to the
races.  the most important thing is, the net is sharing perfectly, and no
one whines at me for turning my machine off at night.  i had it routed with
windows internet sharing and it was a big hassle, not to mention the system
resources it took.

thanks again.

-Mike