Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:36:07 +0300
From:      Igor Robul <igor@raduga.dyndns.org>
To:        Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2nd printer (with cheap printserver!)

On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 05:32:10AM +0000, Bill Schoolcraft wrote:
> Hello, I just took a 5 year old Epson inkjet printer, went and
> bought the $55 (us) printserver and now have it printing with the
Main problem is that Alexey and me are in Russia :-)
And even if $55 is not very big money for us, but we don't have
ability buy parts from international companies, and more we eventually
have problems buying part inside Russia :-)

--
Igor Robul, Unix System Administrator & Programmer @ sanatorium "Raduga",
Sochi, Russia