Date:      Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:42:33 +0930 (CST)
From:      "Wilkinson,Alex" <Alex.Wilkinson@dsto.defence.gov.au>
To:        Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:    Re: compat3x compile error

Wait until the buffer overflow in libc is fixed, then sup again.

Or force it.

 - Alex

	I'm getting this unusual error when compiling Apache13-fp when it gets to

	"compat3x-i386-4.4.20011227 is forbidden: FreeBSD-SA-02:28.resolv - buffer
         overflow in resolver in libc."

	Anyone know how to fix this?  I tried cvsupping, but that causes me to
        render an error on compile about missing a file called "expat.3" so that's
        no good either.