Date:      Sun, 29 Nov 2009 16:19:47 +0300
From:      pluknet <pluknet@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: a typo

2009/11/28 Li <fender0107401@gmail.com>:
> arch-handbook/boot-boot0.html
>
> In second paragraph:
>
> "As mentioned previously, the INT 0x19 instruction loads an MBR, i.e. the=
 boot0 content, into the memory at address 0x7c00. Taking a look at the fil=
e sys/boot/i386/boot0/boot0.s can give a guess at what is happening there -=
 this is the boot manager, which is an awesome piece of code written by Rob=
ert Nordier."

> Not boot0.s, I checked that directory, the correct file name is boot0.S.

Originally it was, but someday it was merged to boot0_512.s, and then
- to boot0.S.
So, eventually you are right.

--=20
wbr,