Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2001 23:10:51 +0200
From:      Mark Rowlands <mark.rowlands@minmail.net>
To:        Mark Miller <joup@bigfoot.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: KDE 2.2.1/QT2.4 ports?

On Wednesday 10 October 2001 9:39 pm, Mark Miller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone tell me when/if KDE 2.2.1 will ever show up in ports?  Or are
> the porters working on the KDE3/QT3 stuff instead?  I'm not trying to
> breathe down anyone's neck; I just want to know if I should just content
> myself with kde 2.2 or wait a few more weeks.

be happy, it is just a documentation upgrade, if you are desperate, then I
have a patch :-  http://62.5.36.29/kde.patch  (which I haven't bothered to
apply)

The maintainers are currently occupied with Real Life (tm).......

--
You DON'T want to get into a misery poker match with faculty, 'cause we'll
whup any of you six ways to Sunday.  Academic whining is like the monster