Date:      Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:17:22 +1000
From:      Neal Nelson <neal@nelson.name>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   VIA Chip Support on miniITX

Hi there.

I have a system with a mini-ITX board that uses a VIA VT6103 Ethernet
adaptor on board. I can't find it mentioned either in the supported
hardware list or in the mailing lists and I was wondering if it would
work OK with -STABLE?

I'm trying to convince a friend on mine to use FreeBSD on these devices
as mini web servers, so if I can't use the Ethernet adaptors, he's
going to use Linux instead. Mind you, he also wants to use an ADSL card
which uses the Globespan 'Pulsar' chip set. I'm rather dubious about
FreeBSD support for this, unless anyone knows better.

Thanks.