Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:41:02 -0500
From:      "Robinson, Scott" <Scott.Robinson@morganstanley.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Installation (follow-up: see today's previous post)

Regarding my previous message:

Please excuse me!  I just located your previous response from Nathan Kinkade
on Feb 3.  The jumper cables are set appropriately with the CDROM set as
slave at the end of the cable.  The hard drive is set as master and is
located between the CDROM and where it connects to the PC.  Can you tell me
what you mean by the cable direction?  I haven't yet run the dmesg command
as Nathan suggested.  I will do so tonight.

**** Important Notice to Recipients ****
It is important that you do not use e-mail to request, authorize or effect
the purchase or sale of any security or commodity, to send fund transfer
instructions, or to effect any other transactions.  Any such request,
orders, or instructions that you send will not be accepted and will not be
processed by Morgan Stanley.