Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:38:31 -0600
From:      "Scott Gerhardt" <scott@gerhardt-it.com>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Annelise Anderson" <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
Subject:   RE: ftpd logging

Thanks Annelise!

Putting the following into the syslog.conf worked:

!ftpd
 *.*

The "ftp.*" as indicateded in the documentation does NOT work.

Note:
The two -l's, i.e., ftpd -l -l in inetd.conf add more detail to the log
(right down to the file and command level).

One "-l" just shows the basic login details.

Regards,

	- Scott