Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:43:13 +0200
From:      Palle Girgensohn <girgen@partitur.se>
To:        "Seamus.Venasse" <Seamus.Venasse@polaris.ca>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: postgresql7-7.1

There is a PR about this:

It has recently been committed. All you really need to to is
remove #include postgres.h from php, it should never have been
put there, since postgres.h is for internal use only, not for
client programming, apparently.

/Palle

--
         Partitur Informationsteknik AB
Wenner-Gren Center             +46 8 566 280 02