Date:      Wed, 5 Sep 2001 18:48:13 +0000
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dependency problems installing Pervasive SQL for Linux

OK, after reading through the man page for rpm I managed to get around
this problem by using --root /usr/compat/linux when I then got a complaint
about "wrong operating system" which I solved by using the --ignoreos
option to rpm.

I'm now trying to figure out where the heck it installed everything and how
to execute it ;)

-Bill