Date:      Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:40:54 +0100
From:      Mohsen Souissi <Mohsen.Souissi@nic.fr>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Question about IPv6 support for CVSup servers...

Hi,

I'm currently administrating an IPv6-only machine running FreeBSD
4.2-RELEASE. I would like to track sources and ports updates via
CVSup.  Unfortunately, it seems that no official mirror among those
cited at http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/cvsup.html is IPv6 capable
even if some of them have already IPv6 addresses (for example
cvsup{3,4}.jp.freebsd.org, ...). As far as I know, the client does the
right job : it attempts to connect in IPv6 native mode to the
server. The server seems to redirect the connection request to the
IPv4 address which is not reachable for my IPv6 only machine :-(

Do you know if there is any other server which has a real IPv6
connectivity and which I could use to upgrade my OS?

Thank you in advance,

Mohsen.

--
Mohsen SOUISSI

*                               AFNIC                                 *
*                 mailto:Mohsen.Souissi@nic.fr                        *
* Tel.:  +33 1 39 63 52 54       |  Fax:     +33 1 39 63 55 34        *