Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2000 21:59:19 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>, Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: stream.c followup / MFC request

I applied my own patch. I certainly HOPE that the 3.x branch
is being updated. 4.0 shows promise, but we never run any new
version on a production machine until it's at least at .2 or
.3. It's unfortunate that many of the developers seem to concentrate
on the bleeding edge when BSD gets its reputation for stability from
the "stable" branches.

--Brett Glass