Date:      Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:57:13 -0700
From:      Bob Angell <aims@gte.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   StarOffice and FreeBSD - Possible??

I have been pulling out what hair is left (and by most accounts,
it ain't much!! <g>) trying to get version 4 installed under
FreeBSD 2.2.5-RELEASE/PAO.  I have installed all of the requisite
libraries (linux stuff) and yet when I try to run the setup
program it gives me ... ELF Binaries not known, abort trap.
When I try to "brandelf" the binaries, it gives me another error.

I know there are a few who have installed StarOffice4 under this
release - PLEASE (or the white-guy gets it!!<g>), help me under-
stand what it is I am doing wrong!!  Any/all help in is greatly
appreciated.

-Bob-
--
   Bob Angell, Principal - Sys. Engineer/Author/Consultant
   Applied Info & Mgnt Sys, 1238 Fenway Ave., SLC, UT 84102