Date:      Thu, 16 Jul 1998 03:33:41 -0700
From:      Matt Asics <eupolis@cm.nu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Hardware Support

I was wondering if there is or will ever be support for Winmodems or
modems just designed with windows in mind.  I own a SupraExpress 33.6i
PnP Internal which requires drivers and does not automatically get
assigned a com port.  My bios is also not PnP compatible with newer
hardware, so you can imagine the problem I'm in.  I am most likely going
to buy a new(real) modem, but I was still wondering if there was a way
to get this old one working.  Thanks for your time.