Date:      Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:06:28 +0100
From:      Jon Otterholm <jon.otterholm@ide.resurscentrum.se>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   arp-proxy

Hi!

I wonder if anyone have a soloution to my problem...

I want to create a bridge-interface (if_bridge) with a bunch (500+) of
sub-interfaces (vlan) as members. All members of the bridge should be
able to "talk" to each other but MAC-addresses must be isolated to their
"own" vlan. My thought is to set up a arp-proxy that handles this but i
cant find any info on how to do this on a FreeBSD-box (preferably
6.0-RELEASE).

Is there anyone with a working soloution in real or theory?

Any general thoughts or feedback on this is are appreciated?

/Jon