Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 02:17:59 +0200
From:      Siegbert Baude <siegbert.baude@gmx.de>
To:        Colk <colk99@mindspring.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Has anyone compiled KDE2

Hi,

> I have KDE2 in source and i cant compile it at all
> has anyone updated the port for it yet?

My machine is just working on it. Pay attention, that in
/usr/ports/converters/kdesupport2/files
there is only : patch-ae
and not patch-af and patch-ag in addition. Maybe I had a bad timing for my first
cvsup today and searched a lot of time, where the damn files, these patches
refer to, should be. After another cvsup the patches (and my problems) have
disappeared.

BTW, I found the switch in the qt-toolkit for GIF-support. Is there something in
the kde-port itself, to be tweaked for GIFs? (Donīt hope, but it would be better
to know anyhow.)
Iīm mainly interested in konqueror, and graphical browsers without GIF-support
are lame with the current state of the web ;-)

Ciao
Siegbert