Date:      Sun, 26 Apr 1998 06:51:10 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <dwilde1@ibm.net>
To:        Jason Nordwick <nordwick@scam.XCF.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KTEH action

Hello, Jason -
I think that would be a _great_ idea, especially if somebody like you
who's at Berkeley would help them get it up and running. If there's
anywhere in the world that we want to have FreeBSD, it's Berkeley.

On another subject, since you have a UCBerkeley .sig, are you connected
with the Berkeley CS department? I'm gathering support for a public
event we'd like to hold at Berkeley which would showcase FreeBSD, the
BSD history and free software in general.

--> Don