Date:      Thu, 18 Jun 1998 20:02:31 -0700
From:      af874@sfn.saskatoon.sk.ca
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   (no subject)

i have been trying to read in the src binaries for 2.2.6.  I'm trying to
use the configuration menue in the stand/sysinstall.  Is this possible?
I am trying to read them from a dos partition where the binaries are in
c:\freebsd\src.  Do they need to be in seperate sub directeries?  in
src.    The sysinstall brings up a window saying "attempting to insatll
...".  But nothing happens, the window almost imediately disappears.  To
me this seems to be likely that the sysinstall can't locate the source -
or something is set wrong.  Yes, the particular type of soucre has been
selected.  In this case, i'm trying to get the kernel source code.
Thanks.