Date:      Mon, 31 May 1999 01:18:34 +0100 (BST)
From:      Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        chris@calldei.com, chat@freebsd.org, Phil Regnauld <regnauld@ftf.net>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD & X

On 31-May-99 Kris Kennaway wrote:
> Unless I'm mistaken, Jordan changed sysinstall a few weeks ago (prior to
> 3.2-R) to give the option of choosing between several window managers to be
> installed. I don't think it does any desktop customization though, so that's
> still something which could be done.

Ah. Could easily be. I've not seen 3.2-R myself.

I think we should look into the idea of customising the desktop of a few of the
window managers, using the Window Maker one to start us off.

Does anybody know much about creating themes for Afterstep, etc? I've seen it on
Window Maker, but I'm not sure how it would be implemented under other managers.
---
Andrew Boothman <andrew@cream.org>
http://sour.cream.org/