Date:      Thu, 2 Oct 1997 02:44:21 -1000 (HST)
From:      "David Langford" <langfod@dihelix.com>
To:        Nicolas.Souchu@prism.uvsq.fr (Nicolas Souchu)
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ppbus problem

Couple of quick things I learned when doing this on a current
system recently.

1) Be sure you BIOS is set to EPP and NOT ECP.
   - for me everything looked fine but it didnt probe the drive
2) dont forget to have sd in your kernel
   - ditto (actually it took me awhile to figure this out)
3) be sure ppc is ENABLED in the kernel not disabled :)
   - Doh!(TM)