Date:      Thu, 23 Mar 2000 21:12:58 +0100
From:      "Morten Seeberg" <ml@seeberg.dk>
To:        "Christopher T. Griffiths" <cgriffiths@quansoo.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Hardware Raid controllers

The problem is still, that you need a Compaq machine to configure these, and
whenever you need to reconfigure you need to move it to a Compaq computer,
so that you can boot the SmartStart CD.

My suggestion still is, please fill out the form on my webpage, and mail it
to my, if this list grows, it will mean that Compaq can see how many people
use their hardware, also on non-Compaq systems.

http://seeberg.dk/freebsd/idaraid under tested systems.