Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:56:24 -0700 (MST)
From:      Kirk Davis <kirk@bohica.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   porting OpenSSH to 2.2.8

Hi,
	I have a number of older FreeBSD boxes (running 2.2.8-STABLE) and
I am not able to upgrade beyond 2.2.8 due to some custom software.

	Has anyone managed to get a newer version of OpenSSH running on
a 2.2.8 box?  I'm not a C programer but I have ported some programs in
the past.  I'm not having a lot of luck and was hoping that someone out
there had already invented the wheel.

--- Kirk
    kirk@bohica.net