Date:      Fri, 3 Sep 1999 23:15:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Spawn X <tissue_star@rocketmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   AMD-K6-2 450Mhz Problem

Hello.

I just got the new FreeBSD 3.2 in the mail today, and
tried installing it on my computer. I have an
AMD-K6-2 450Mhz Processor.  When I installed FreeBSD,
everything was good (during the installation).  Then
it came time to restart the computer.  When the boot
sequence came up at the bottom of the screen it said
Panic Error 6: Can't mount root.  I also have Linux
mandrake, and it works great with the AMD...I don't
know what to do!!

Please help a really big fan of FreeBSD...

Russ