Date:      Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:48:13 -0700 (MST)
From:      frenzy@frenzy.org
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Patch for using dual serial/internal consoles?

I remember hearing some time ago about someone who had written a kernel
patch so you could use both the serial and internal console.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the patch anywhere.

I have a few servers setup using a console server for remote serial
console access, and would also like the capability to have a kvm setup at
the same time that the console has been directed to the serial device.

Could anyone point me in the right direction for any work done on this
issue? I am especially interested in the 5.x kernel.

Thanks,

Randy